Note: Face-to-Face Courses also usually run, but due to COVID 19, have been suspended till safe to do so.
(Content and cost of Online Course is the same as the Face-to-Face Course)
My Advanced Photography Course will suite those that already have a good understanding of their camera and basic principles of photography BUT need help to move to the next level. Attention is paid to each student’s particular interests and needs.
- ONLY 5 students in Course
- The course is structured around what YOU want to learn, to go to the next level
- You fill out a Questionnaire that shows me Theory and Practical elements of photography you would like to see included in your course
- The course is then structured around those elements
- Online Course offers comfort of your own home (no travelling)
- Classes are ‘Real-Time’, where you interact with me, ask questions, and get feed-back
- Before each lesson, you can send me 3 images for critiquing and discussion
- Between classes you can ring me if you have any questions
- On-Line Course uses the Zoom program
- Zoom is a free download, and is simple to use
- The way it works is that you view my screen on your computer
- We don’t use video, only mic (mobile phone mic/earpiece can work fine)
- I will send you easy-to-follow Zoom instructions to sign-up and download program
- I can run a test webinar for you, so you can practice joining-in before course starts
WHEN DO COURSES RUN
- Courses run on-demand and start regularly, when filled
- Morning or Evening Courses are offered on either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday
- Morning Courses – 10.30am – 12 noon
- Evening Courses – 7pm – 8.30pm
- Lessons are recorded (audio/video) so if you miss a lesson, I can send it to you to catch-up
- Note: Evening Courses are running NOW – Morning Courses will start back on 28th September
COST and DURATION
- 5 students per course
- 6 x 1½ hour lessons
- $175 p.p.
Go to my Flickr website to see some of my photography.
Have some questions, give me a ring (0415 412 244), or you can go to my Contact Page of my website and request further information.
Hope you, friends or family can join me in one of my classes shortly.
Thanks for your interest,