• This is a very early outing to capture silhouettes of the Sculptures on the coastline, as the first light of dawn hits the sky.
• Meeting outside Jannali High School (Sutherland Road, Jannali) at 4am (to leave at 4.15am sharp).
. Carpooling for anybody who does not want a lonely drive … Those getting a lift, suggestion is $5 to the driver towards fuel.
• Check this page of your website or your email from 2.45am on Sunday 3rd to confirm that outing is still on re weather etc. Besides rain, outing could be also cancelled because of strong wind.
• For those driving to Bondi, we will see you at Marks Park, Bondi from 5am.
• If cancelled due to wet or bad weather, alternative will be Sunday 10th November (same place – same time) Check your emails again …
• Generally, we shoot the sunrise at the Marks Park, then, walk towards Bondi and Iceburgs Swim Club photographing the Sculptures on the way. We then return by the same route, and continue past Marks Park and onto Tamarama Beach, where we have a coffee at the beach café, before heading home, usually around 8am.
• Cost to attend $2 (goes towards Society Christmas Meeting & Christmas BBQ)